2016 GTG Virtual Match Play (Pool Play)

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Alright boys, here is the rules.

• You will play one match against each person in your pool
  • 1 point is awarded for a win and 1/2 point for a tie.
  • The top points from each pool will move onto the next round
  • In the result of a tie in points, an 18 hole playoff will take place, if still tied after that,
  • You have until July 31st at 10PM EST to finish all of your first round matches, I will DQ you if you dont have it done
  • Start saving your scorecards now for the first round. Some of us play more then others
  • If you have any problems, eat a dick. We are doing this for fun.
Pool Juan
1) Bald 3-0-0 3 pts
2) Belbs 0-3-0 0 pts
3 Kmac 1-1-1 0.1.5 pts
4) Russ 1-1-1 1.5 pts
Pool 2
1) Gio 0-2-0 0 pts
2) Mets 1-1-0 1 pts
3) Butters 3-0-0 3 pts
4) Jlit 1-2-0 1 pts
Pool 3
1) Reed 0-3-0 0 pts
2) Dent 1-1-1. 1.5 pts
3) SW 2-0-1 2.5 pts
4) Ben 1-0-2 2.0 pts
Pool 4
1) Thresh 0-2-0 0 pts
2) Gasman 2-1-0 2 pts
3) Jamie 3-0-0 2 pts
4) Chynky 0-2-0 0 pts

Once we get the 16th guy figured out, we can get our matches underway. If we want to change a few of the brackets up so guys can go head to head in person, let me know. Lets make a separate thread for each pool and have the matches in there so we dont clutter the forum and have mass confusion. Just post the results in here, so I can update the standings.

Last edited:

Dent

Phil
Cool Gasmn, so this year we are just gonna save up 4 rounds and reveal? We don't need to play on the same days as our opponent?

What's the rule on designating your round as the match round?

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Cool Gasmn, so this year we are just gonna save up 4 rounds and reveal? We don't need to play on the same days as our opponent?

What's the rule on designating your round as the match round?
Just use your judgement. You have guys like Jlit and Gio who play a few times a week and guys like Reed and Jamie who have played a few times in the last year. Holding onto cards is the only way to do it. I guess you can chime in before you play so we know.

Sent from my Butthole

threshold350

resident dickhead
I think for fairness a person needs to designate before they start their round. Cuz if a person shoots a turd round, they'll just disregard and use then next round.

Reed

Bomb Thrower
Is there someone in each pool that understands what the f**k we're doing? LOL. I mean, figuring out the hole by hole breakdown and sh!t? I'm going to go ahead and nominate myseld as NOT the guy to do this.

This might be a good time for a refresher course on all that sh!t. Last year, I just played and let my opponents sort that sh!t out.

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Is there someone in each pool that understands what the **** we're doing? LOL. I mean, figuring out the hole by hole breakdown and ****? I'm going to go ahead and nominate myseld as NOT the guy to do this.

This might be a good time for a refresher course on all that ****. Last year, I just played and let my opponents sort that **** out.
You are going to have to step up your game this year.

http://www.usga.org/handicap-calculator.html

Sent from my Butthole

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
So I might move Ben out of the Pool of Death and replace him with Mets, so Gio and him can play their matches head to head. Any objections?