2020 US Am Tour Season

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Schedule is our for next year, Nationals are at Sun River in Bend, Oregon. Of particular interest to me, there’s a second Pinehurst Major added at Mid Pines/Mid South.

Team BTFU For Life

Boss Hog

#GetMyBall
Just putting this out there but the high in Bend, Oregon this week is 75 degrees. Compare that to the blistering heat we had in Palm Springs 2 years ago and Oregon is a no-brainer. And those courses look bad ass to boot. I may have to see if I can talk the wife into letting me qualify for Nationals again.

DJpRick

I love the decision to change it up and go with Bend, OR. The weather will be better than Fla or Palm Springs and no threat of hurricanes. I was talking to some guys in my last tournament and I suggested Denver as a good candidate. I’m already going to Bandon in May but I imagine I can swing a return it Oregon in September.

Boss Hog

#GetMyBall
I love the decision to change it up and go with Bend, OR. The weather will be better than Fla or Palm Springs and no threat of hurricanes. I was talking to some guys in my last tournament and I suggested Denver as a good candidate. I’m already going to Bandon in May but I imagine I can swing a return it Oregon in September.
I need to start working on the wife now to see if I can turn this into a "family vacation". That area is so nice.

Reed

Bomb Thrower
I may play in one or two of the fall events. Haven't made up my mind. The body isn't really cooperating real well right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reed

Bomb Thrower
I got an email from the STL Tour director yesterday. Haven’t looked into it much.

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Hey gasman, all your old tourneys before the switch away from blugolf will be back when you register.

Rubbin’ is racin’

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Looks like the Arkansas tour was added but no events in the hopper just yet. I have to say unlike what these guys are doing. Glad they got out from under Golf Channel’s thumb.

I would think its going to be better off in the future. GC was really starting to squeeze every dollar out of these tournaments. The swag bag from Nationals was pretty sh!tty last year.