Ben's To Do List

dan

Staff member
The new forum is sweet, here is a spot where we give Ben more work to do.

Coolbreeze

GTG BABY!
Staff member
I'm just waiting for the payment to go through for the new theme and style so it looks better, and then new logo up top and adding all our threads one by one.

Dan is the best.

dan

Staff member
I'm able to edit/delete anyone else's posts/threads. Thats probably not a good thing. Proof ^^^

G

Gio

it would appear that it alerts you on any page you've posted on until you click 'unwatch this thread'...it's fine but, if you're posting in a sh!t ton of threads it gets boogered up real fast in your personal email lol

G

Gio

...please fix:
1) i'm not allowed to say the s word
2) the whole 'you must wait X minutes before posting'

butters

Bald Eagle
it would appear that it alerts you on any page you've posted on until you click 'unwatch this thread'...it's fine but, if you're posting in a **** ton of threads it gets boogered up real fast in your personal email lol
Looks like even alerts when you uncheck alert me when reply on watched threads

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
So you are going to be able to transfer all of the old threads? Thats pretty cool. How do we get most of the other members here? Should we start a list?

Esox

Staff member
Can we get the dot next to the thread title that goes to first unread post. Thank you.

Esox

Staff member
It does? At another site and on The Golf Works, there a symbol next to the thread title that goes to first unread when you tap it. Remember when I told DG about it?

Kevin