Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshzilla

Boner King
I'm pondering wedges. I'll likely wind up with Tour Preferreds, but I hit the RTX2.0 last night and it felt pretty swank.

Coolbreeze

GTG BABY!
Staff member
I'm pondering 60* wedges too. I'm thinking maybe an SM5 is in my future, or maybe some Hopkins wedges. I think I want my 54* wedge to be the Ping i25 to match my irons.

Joshzilla

Boner King
I really need a new hybrid. I think I might have to go elite. Any thoughts?
I liked my Elitist hybo a bunch. I've still got a G25 hybo and I never could get along with it because it had too much hook in it. The SLDR I have now is great, but hybo's in general just aren't blowing my skirt up at the moment.

Joshzilla

Boner King
I'm pondering 60* wedges too. I'm thinking maybe an SM5 is in my future, or maybe some Hopkins wedges. I think I want my 54* wedge to be the Ping i25 to match my irons.
I've had Vokeys, so I'm looking for something different. Honestly though dude, I liked my Nike wedge more than my Vokeys and more than the Pings I have now.

Coolbreeze

GTG BABY!
Staff member
I've had Vokeys, so I'm looking for something different. Honestly though dude, I liked my Nike wedge more than my Vokeys and more than the Pings I have now.
Its something to think about. I have no idea really. ALso, I got notified in the top corner that you had quoted my post. Thats a sweet feature.

dRock **MBA**

GET DOWN AND DO SOME PUSHUPS!
I can see my clubs from here. I'm not pondering anything other than will I play again in 14 or will it be 15 before the wrist is ready to go

butters

Bald Eagle
I can see my clubs from here. I'm not pondering anything other than will I play again in 14 or will it be 15 before the wrist is ready to go
We need an after Thanksgiving round with everyone again. You don't have to play, just drink :)

Tomahawk

I liked my Elitist hybo a bunch. I've still got a G25 hybo and I never could get along with it because it had too much hook in it. The SLDR I have now is great, but hybo's in general just aren't blowing my skirt up at the moment.
Yeah I have a turd Mashie from 2 years ago that I used to like a lot, but now it is a hook machine for me. Too much offset for my liking. The elite hybrids are pretty sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.