Eracing with RickyBobbyEarnhardtLit

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Damn straight, I’m likely getting signed to a NASCAR contract in the next 15-20 years at this rate. I’m a machine!

For your viewing pleasure, a couple laps of my first Late Model dirt race. Hopped into a quick race starting from the back of the field. Notice the skill and excellence I’m demonstrating, until I hit the end of the wall at the entrance of pit road anyway.

Team BTFU For Life

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
God Bless computer needs who are racing fans. I’m certainly not one, I can’t even post a video that works.

But here I am, running a 2003 game with:
-a mod to the current Cup cars and rosters
-a mod to the current Truck series cars and rosters
-a mod to Late Model dirt series with cars and tracks
-a graphics upgrade for better picture

Haven’t even dove into the sound upgrades, track upgrades to those that have been resurfaced, or any of the endless amounts of extra series, cars, paint schemes, created tracks.

It’s like a nerd smorgasbord and I’m stuffing myself.

Team BTFU For Life

Reed

Bomb Thrower
You’re the reason why Kyle Larson is unemployed, aren’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
2.5 laps of high speed action at Talladega! 3-wide! I’m good enough now I’m competitive and can get out front, but inconsistent enough I make stupid mistakes. Yes, like my golf game. My superior blocking skills led to a bad entry to turn 3 and giving up the lead. I later got caught up in the big one after another caution and finished 25th.

Oh, I thought of trying a few different paint schemes on my Doritos Chevrolet, but they’d all taste the same.

Team BTFU For Life

Jdog

Bald Eagle
I need one of these setups. I’d totally rock the 1992 hooters Ford Thunderbird of fellow Wisconsinite Alan Kulwicki. I wonder if I could then do a polish victory lap after winning,....

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
I need one of these setups. I’d totally rock the 1992 hooters Ford Thunderbird of fellow Wisconsinite Alan Kulwicki. I wonder if I could then do a polish victory lap after winning,....
They have retro cars! You can do burnouts and any sort of victory lap you want! Those were some good days of NASCAR, that 92’ championship race was insane.

Team BTFU For Life

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Well, I was less than half a lap away from a win at Daytona. Until a poor block attempt led to taking out most of the field.

Team BTFU For Life

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Let’s go racin’ boys! ENascar iRacing Saturday Night Thunder at Dover to race your way into tomorrow afternoon’s Pro Invitational. These are real life drivers from NASCAR’s Xfinity, Gander Mt Truck, and ARCA series, to qualify to race with the Cup guys tomorrow.

[

Team BTFU For Life

Last edited: