Eracing with RickyBobbyEarnhardtLit

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Wins 1 and 2 came quick and easy in the Legends cars, but I was in about a 3 week dry spell. Until a badass night 1 run tonight at Kentucky in the trucks.

Rubbin’ is racin’

Last edited:

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Another Top 3 in league tonight. Had a winning car for the first time, 2nd fastest in practice and led 17 laps. Short track racing tonight at Lanier in GA, and I got freight trained from 1st to 4th when the 2nd place car got underneath me. The top groove there wasn’t much of a groove, had to stay on the bottom. Three straight Top 3s has me 3rd in points but still looking for Win #1. Next week is Concord, track I grew up 5 minutes from and have seen hundreds of races at.

Loving the new triple setup!

Rubbin’ is racin’

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Didn’t post this one yet, took my first stab at the NIS (NASCAR iRacing Series) Sunday night. This series doesn’t mess around, it’s the pinnacle of NASCAR in sim racing. Cup cars, running from half to sometimes 100% of the laps of the real life series. I wasn’t in the top split (splits are like flights in a golf tourney, you’re racing against those of similar ranking).

This was a 50% race, 134 laps (200 miles) at Kentucky Motor Speedway for last week. I hoped to do well, but certainly didn’t expect to win my first one. But I led 50 of the 134 laps and they couldn’t contain me. Here’s the last two laps, the green white checkered finish. The 14 was on new tires and I juuust barely held him off.

Rubbin’ is racin’

Last edited:

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
We’ve had a startup esports broadcasting group pick up our next two league races. Yes, you can watch a live stream broadcast of our race tonight! I’ll post the link later for all of you to not use it!

Rubbin’ is racin’