Esox Cup 2019: Dirty Myrtle

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Deposit number, tell them you’re with the Esox Cup or Jeremy Little group. 800-552-2660 ext. 2300. $100 deposit due no later than 1/11. Please PM once paid, unlike years past I don’t have any visibility to payment other than emailing them. Thanks.

Guest speaker may be Kenny f**king Powers, working out the details and what nots, ya know, all that sh!t. Stay tuned cocksuckers.

I wanted to start the official thread to begin the headcount. I know there are those of us that are in no matter where and when we go, those that are limited based on where, and certainly some that may be limited since we’re changing the when. Lemme know where you stand.

Price below is based on a group of 16+.

Where: Legends Resort Myrtle Beach
When: May 2-6, 2019
Why: Golf and Titties

4 rounds, 4 nights, unlimited range, breakfast/lunch/2 beers a day included (I think there’s another beer at the Ailsa Pub each night also, but I’ll get confirmation on that). Cost is $435.30 a man. This does not include the Monday getaway round, which would be somewhere in the $50 range to add. Potential to go off site to Dunes our Caledonia also if I can get us a deal.

They have 3 courses on site, all very solid, a Dye (Moorland), a Doak (Heathland), and a somebody else (Parkland) that will rip your dick off. Also two courses off site, Heritage Club on Pawleys is a longer Caledonia and one of the best courses down there, and Oyster Bay up north which I’ve never played.

Schedule:
Thursday: Heathland 1:32p-2:12p
Friday: Heritage Club 8:52a-9:32a
Saturday: Moorland 8:20a-9:00a
Sunday: Parkland 9:16a-9:56a
Monday: TBD

Who’s ready to party and blow open BH’s?!

In (18):

JLit*
RLit*
Coach*
Diesel*
Reed*
Gasman*
belbs*
butters*
Shark*
Recks*
biggsy*
JLazy*
Dawg*
Little Rick*
damaikis*
Robbie*

Last edited:

belbs

Bald Eagle
Sounds fun - Should be in(95%), just need to check the dates of a hockey tournament I committed to already, pretty sure that is in April, as long at it isn't late April I'm game

Edit I think my Hockey tournament is April 14-17, I should be good to go!

Last edited:

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
What are my airport options again? Im not seeing any direct flights into Myrtle or Charleston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk