FNG

Coolbreeze

GTG BABY!
Staff member
Hmm might want to rethink that forum name. Shorten it to GTG if your getting away from "golf"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As the owner of the site I'm pretty strict about not getting above 3% golf talk. And welcome. Feel free to talk golf or anything else that tickles your fancy.

Tim's best friend

Jdog

Bald Eagle
So... besides the Esox cup, do you guys ever get together and play golf or just shoot the poopy here on the forum?? Regular old rounds of golf, as opposed to swagtastic spectacular events...

Reed

Bomb Thrower
Butters, Seth, and Jlit play together a bit. I'll go up to Indy yearly and play with Skittle, and occasionally DK and Keygan. I reckon it depends on where a person is.

Jdog

Bald Eagle
Butters, Seth, and Jlit play together a bit. I'll go up to Indy yearly and play with Skittle, and occasionally DK and Keygan. I reckon it depends on where a person is.
You guys ever make it to Michigan for golf? That's on my radar for next year... Forest Dunes, 'the loop' and a few other locations...

Reed

Bomb Thrower
You guys ever make it to Michigan for golf? That's on my radar for next year... Forest Dunes, 'the loop' and a few other locations...
I did in late 2014. I played FD and Arcadia the day before. Both are worth the price of admission. FD doesn't have the wow factor of Arcadia, but it's an incredible course and definitely worth the trip over. I'd love to get back to Michigan. I've been saying Forest Dunes is set up well for a get together since the get go. The problem is accessibility and season length.

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
So... besides the Esox cup, do you guys ever get together and play golf or just shoot the poopy here on the forum?? Regular old rounds of golf, as opposed to swagtastic spectacular events...
I think Butters and Thresh make a trek every year up to cheeseland and play a round. A lot of members are so spread out but we sometimes get a round in with each other when someone comes to your town for work

Jdog

Bald Eagle
I think Butters and Thresh make a trek every year up to cheeseland and play a round. A lot of members are so spread out but we sometimes get a round in with each other when someone comes to your town for work
Nice. Always good to catch a round when people are in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk