Golf Shoe Pondering

JTV

Bald Eagle
I looked at some shoes, and wth is up with most of them looking like your grandma knitted the uppers and then they slap some foam on the bottom?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
I agree. The choices suck. It's either knit or grandpa looking shoes. Only brands that look good to me are Adidas and Puma. I used to love Ecco but I don't have my AARP card yet to wear those.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Its getting bad! I would have usually have bought 4 or 5 pairs by this time of the season but I have only bought one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
I think I’ve only bought the Adidas Forged Fiber boas and I love them. I’ll probably buy another pair late in season or winter when they go on sale.

threshold350

resident dickhead
I think I’ve only bought the Adidas Forged Fiber boas and I love them. I’ll probably buy another pair late in season or winter when they go on sale.

I like the 4orged also. Just don't like how the boost foam looks like [emoji90] after a few rounds.

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
Are these good? Guys like the knit version? They are so cheap I cannot say no.

View attachment 3783
I have a pair of the grey / white looking ones and they’re good. They are more “knit” meaning it’s not really a knit, breathable type of shoe. Full waterproof so that’s probably why. I like them though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikeeha

Bald Eagle
I have a pair of the grey / white looking ones and they’re good. They are more “knit” meaning it’s not really a knit, breathable type of shoe. Full waterproof so that’s probably why. I like them though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just like them? Hmmm. Doesn't sound convincing enough.

Being knit, they look like they would be a PITA to clean? Like most knit shoes out there. I spilled some Sunkist on my 'Bron bball shoes a couple years back and I still can't get that crap out lol.

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
Just like them? Hmmm. Doesn't sound convincing enough.

Being knit, they look like they would be a PITA to clean? Like most knit shoes out there. I spilled some Sunkist on my 'Bron bball shoes a couple years back and I still can't get that crap out lol.
lol yeah I can’t go any further than “I like them” because I was hoping for more of a breathable shoe.

The adidas forged fiber boa are similar. Anything gets on them and it doesn’t come off.

threshold350

resident dickhead
I like the Adidas Forged (last year model). My only gripe is that I get a lot of heal rub on my left foot and that's mainly due to the no show socks.