Hello GTG! Been way too long.

"Almost" Gio

Bald Eagle
Smg what's good??? Glad to have u again man.

Happy New year!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sharkwrestler

Titties & Beer
Happy New Year smg. What is in the bag for the new year?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SeeMoreGuy

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year to you all. I am still around but have been tied up the with other life priorities. Unfortunately I didn't get to play much golf last year but plan to change that this year. Still gaming every SeeMore putter I can get my hands on and looking to put a new set of sticks in the bag this year. Leaning towards the PING G400s right now but the G30's are still work pretty good. Glad to see you guys are still around and teeing it up!

pmoa

I'm thresh
Welcome back! Nice to see an ole buddy back on the forum

sharkwrestler

Titties & Beer
Thanks everyone and Happy New Year to you all. I am still around but have been tied up the with other life priorities. Unfortunately I didn't get to play much golf last year but plan to change that this year. Still gaming every SeeMore putter I can get my hands on and looking to put a new set of sticks in the bag this year. Leaning towards the PING G400s right now but the G30's are still work pretty good. Glad to see you guys are still around and teeing it up!
I will bring one or 2 Seemore putters time EC18 to eff with my team mate kmac in your honor. And Paine Stewart

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk