Hi from N. Los Angeles

RUSSS

BOING!
So I gather there are like 5 active members and noone lives in L.A.

My dreams are shattered.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Gasman is in LA. I was in SoCal but that’s not gonna help cuz I’m now on the east coast

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Im in the Valley! Where are you at in Ventura? I used to play up there all the time. Love me some Olivas and Soule Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
The hay day of this place was pretty amazing but it has fizzled off and is pretty quite now. We have a lot of good guys here, except for Reed, he will watch you taking a shower and try and climb in your bed.

Trubbles

Im in the Valley! Where are you at in Ventura? I used to play up there all the time. Love me some Olivas and Soule Park.

Nice. I'm in Thousand Oaks. I play Olivas, Rustic and Los Robles (I live 2 minutes from it) the most. We should get a round in sometime soon if you are up for it.

RUSSS

BOING!
Nice. I'm in Thousand Oaks. I play Olivas, Rustic and Los Robles (I live 2 minutes from it) the most. We should get a round in sometime soon if you are up for it.

My wife was from TO

Trubbles

Im from CHI and been in TO for 10 years.

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Ive played many a rounds at Robles. Let ne get through these next few weeks at work and we will get out.

Trubbles

Welcome! I'm from CHIraq. No more pizza puffs for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
There was a CHI style joint down the street from me out here for a while. Crushed many a puff and It. Beefs. Then it closed. I cried on the inside for weeks.

Reed

Bomb Thrower
The hay day of this place was pretty amazing but it has fizzled off and is pretty quite now. We have a lot of good guys here, except for Reed, he will watch you taking a shower and try and climb in your bed.

Funny thing is, all of this is exactly how it happened. And I feel absolutely no guilt over any of it.

Reed

Bomb Thrower
Kmac was one of our founding members. He hasn’t posted since getting sent up state for jerking off into people’s flower pots while at work. But it’s only Delaware, so it was a short trip upstate. Great guy. You should meet him.

threshold350

resident dickhead
Can you get Thresh on Medina? I would but I refuse to step foot in Illinois

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm still waiting at the gate. Maybe I'll put a BLM shirt on and tweet how some white guy propositioned me to touch my peepee to get some attention.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Trubbles

Can you get Thresh on Medina? I would but I refuse to step foot in Illinois

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I probably could have a few years ago. An old high school friend was an Asst. Pro there for a few years but has moved on. Womp womp