Jlazy

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
Thanks guys! It feels great and will feel even better when Chomper is chomping on my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdog

Bald Eagle
505763399490617344-Twitter.png

Wire1984

Great American Titty Hunter

On THP all the cool dudes takes pictures of what they are wearing in the bathroom, this appears to be an upgrade. I could see taking a picture of a really big crap that you were proud of but no one cares what you are wearing only THP is really just a dating site for gays seeking gays.

Chomper

Does NOT eat ass, thank you.
I always thought that was a dumb thread. Who cares what you are wearing to golf - what, its fashion forward to have a flat brim or a belt buckle?

Dumbest thread on that site.

And I don't care what you wear to golf - show up on time, play fast, and be a good guy.

(But no jeans on the course - I am too f**king elite for that sh!t)

Wire1984

I always thought that was a dumb thread. Who cares what you are wearing to golf - what, its fashion forward to have a flat brim or a belt buckle?

Dumbest thread on that site.

And I don't care what you wear to golf - show up on time, play fast, and be a good guy.

(But no jeans on the course - I am too f**king elite for that sh!t)

Bunch of guys who can’t even see their junk taking selfies in the can

Chomper

Does NOT eat ass, thank you.
Some golfer is going to show up at chomper's tee time with nothing but a smile based on that comment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That would be fine - as long as he has a caddy to carry his junk, he would be accepted. No jeans, tucked in shirt, and a caddy - he fits the bill.

threshold350

resident dickhead
Ive been so out of touch on what goes on there I have no idea what that means or we are talking about. Some names would be helpful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jdog

Bald Eagle
You should see all the scripting some guys do. Especially when they get a truckload of Callaway stuff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wire1984

True stuff

I'm thinking more that it is a guys seeking guys site. The what did you have for dinner thread is really code for understanding how their bunghole is gonna smell. Poor Smallville, all the guys eats is McDonald's and Outback, he'll never find a man.