JLit's Run to Glory

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Our friendly RRC really got the competitive juices flowing again, and I've decided to test my game on one of the local tours this season. While I doubt I can make all the tournaments, I'll get off to a good start, playing the first two at least.

First tournament is next Saturday, February 28th. I snuck down to this private club a a few weeks ago for a practice round. While plotting break, areas to miss, to avoid, etc., I shot a nice little 77 in the process. Great for confidence and hopefully all the notes will help come next weekend.

Esox

Staff member
Win a glass penis! Don't play too smart. Sometimes taking a chance or two is the way to go.

Kevin

G

Gio

atta boy Jlit!!!! i'm rootin for you bud, have a good time while you do it too...enjoy!

Paulo

Regular flex
Nice one JLit. Playing competitions really is valuable experience. I like how you're thinking your way round. Be interested to see how that tactic works out. I reckon it's a good thing on a course you're not familiar with.

Really looking forward to being able to play more of my club's competitions this year.

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Upper 30s with 15 mph winds. After I didn't get to play yesterday, so I haven't played in 2 weeks nor with the new irons. I think this was the saving face call.