New old guy starting over

sw

Bald Eagle
Hello, my name is Danny but you can call me sw.

I don't even know where to start this but a few weeks ago the resident fuel pumper guy reached out to say hello, at the time life was great and I wanted to check back in say hello to all my internet friends. Then things went sideways. About two weeks ago I got a call out of the blue that my mom is suffering from very advanced dementia and I'm flying back to NC next week to meet with Social Services and see what our options are as far as getting her the best care possible. Thankfully I was able to make arrangements fairly quickly to get on top of that situation.

Tuesday night I walk in from work and my girl of 5 years tells me she has doubts about our future. We discuss it and though the writing was on the wall for me, I held out hope that things would work out. Wednesday we met for breakfast and an errand between my shift, things seemed decent laughs and good conversation. That night I get home to "I quit." So there it is, like a switch you go from happy and planning a future, literally about to ask her to marry me. To single and homeless in a town that outside of work and her friends you don't know anyone.

Not asking for pity just some positive vibes.

Oh, you're all butthole sniffers.

Junõr

Bald Eagle
sh!t Danny. Feel like I know some of those vibes myself.

Welcome back! If you’re ever back in FL and need a place to stay for some weeks or months, let me know brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wire1984

Great American Titty Hunter
Sign Danny up for the win Juniors irons contest, he needs some good mojo

Nature Boy Jlit

Staff member
Damn Danny, that’s some heavy stuff buddy. I’d take you out for rounds if I could.

Reactions: sw

butters

Bald Eagle
Danny. Hit me up when you get to NC.

My mom is starting the early stages of that.

Women suck. Better she tells you now not years into a marriage.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

sw

Bald Eagle
Danny. Hit me up when you get to NC.

My mom is starting the early stages of that.

Women suck. Better she tells you now not years into a marriage.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'll do that, drop you a message on here ok, can't find your number in my phone because its a pos

Also, wtf we can't multiquote anymore?

President Gasman

Hi!
Staff member
Not good man, not good at all. Was planning to go to another dr week after next but i gotta figure out the housing situation first.
I'll do that, drop you a message on here ok, can't find your number in my phone because its a pos

Also, wtf we can't multiquote anymore?
Sure we can!