Taylormade P790 & P730 Irons

threshold350

resident dickhead
You’re right I totally Russ’ed over that after your sick burn.

I mean dude if you just hate them the shaft isn’t going to matter. Move on. But I’m sure you could find a sick combo assuming they had all the shafts there. But hard to say. Maybe the Kbs Tour flt shafts? Was it the normal kbs tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't hate them. Just shocked with the spin numbers. I will give them a go again cuz I think I broke the SIM with my dent shot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
I don't hate them. Just shocked with the spin numbers. I will give them a go again cuz I think I broke the SIM with my dent shot.

Did they have any real shaft options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chynky

Hall of Famer
I hate that TM's shaft list that shows the spin and launch numbers has a sh!t ton more shafts than are available. I want the f**king Programs mitches!

Tomahawk

More spin
I hate that TM's shaft list that shows the spin and launch numbers has a sh!t ton more shafts than are available. I want the f**king Programs mitches!
Agreed. I was looking on line at a list of about 20 shafts on their "online tool". After talking with them, only about 8 of them are actually available to the public.

Chynky

Hall of Famer
Lol I sent about 20 emails to Discount Dans until they finally told me the 2 shafts I could choose

Tomahawk

Lol I sent about 20 emails to Discount Dans until they finally told me the 2 shafts I could choose
That must be a DD issue then. Because I know there are TT, KBS, Nippon (multiple models of each) as their steel options and Aerotech, UST for graphite. DD may only have 2 available, but TM offers more, most for no up charge.

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
I briefly pondered the Aerotech till I saw the price.

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
I had the 110i constant weights in my 714ap2's and while i liked them quite a bit, not worth the price at all.

And I have never even tried them so now way I was paying that much to test them and possible not like them. Who would do such a thing.

"Almost" Gio

Bald Eagle
I would certainly game them, they are great, but not sure they are worth the cost. Paying a $50-75 up charge per shaft gets real pricey real quick.
whoa -- no way. i bought mine separate and built them up. as an upcharge it's ridiculous.

threshold350

resident dickhead
And I have never even tried them so now way I was paying that much to test them and possible not like them. Who would do such a thing.
But didn't you blindly buy the Recoils and then Kmac73 emerged for a brief period.

Boss Hog

#GetMyBall
Recoils and Steelfibers are nice but definitely not worth the upcharge versus steel. Especially with several really good no upcharge options like the Modus 105, etc.

dan

Staff member
Recoils and Steelfibers are nice but definitely not worth the upcharge versus steel. Especially with several really good no upcharge options like the Modus 105, etc.

Unless you have elbow/joint issues. Then they are more than worth their price.