Taylormade P790 & P730 Irons

Kmac

#HOF
Staff member
That type of finish 100% kills it for a lot of people who might have pondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speci

Bald Eagle
I would not purchase the black ones... great irons though, they will not have an easy time improving them.

Joshzilla

Boner King
So I love my p790 UDI. It's reliable af. If I have a tight fairway, that's my club. It isn't the greatest as a 2nd shot club but it's a beast off the tee. When I got it, it had the PX Hzrdus Black 6.5 in it and it was dogsh!t. I had no feel with it. I put a DG AMT x100 in and it's a beast. It feels like a sledgehammer and it just works. My swing is honestly built for irons more than it is woods so this is my comfort spot.

Joshzilla

Boner King
This UDI continues to be friggin' incredible. I thought about getting a hybrid for softer conditions but I'm not sure that I will. I'm not sure anything can keep up with this.

Tomahawk

This UDI continues to be friggin' incredible. I thought about getting a hybrid for softer conditions but I'm not sure that I will. I'm not sure anything can keep up with this.
I agree. I love mine as well. Off the tee I am hitting it around 240 in the summer, and 225 right now. I have had my 790's for 2.5 seasons now and have no desire to replace them at this point.

Jdog

Bald Eagle
Forgive me for not searching the thread first, but why are these irons (790) so damn expensive?