What did you shoot today?

JTV

Bald Eagle
I never play well at turd tracks, I spend more time pissed at myself for playing it then focused on playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I only play there because it's an easy way to squeeze in 9 with my buddy on a Monday afternoon, and get ahead of the leagues. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother to go.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wire1984

Great American Titty Hunter
41/38 today at the same course as yesterday. 2 birdies, some pars, and too many bogeys on the front, which is usually the opposite.

Nice shooting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTV

Some Call Him Tim

Bald Eagle
f**king crazy round. Started on the back 9. During the round, police sirens from a crop duster crashing after clipping power lines, High School kid got diagnosed with COVID, golf partner thought he was going to be arrested for government fraud and talked about it all round. Distractions much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTV

Bald Eagle
40 tonight at thornberry. Should have been a 37, or even a 36, with one less thinned wedge.
A lot of waiting between shots, after the first few holes, but that seemed to settle down the driver. I've been trying to mess around with my driver swing too much lately. Trying to morph into a more relaxed, normal looking, swing. After dropping some real turds on the first few holes, I said screw it and went back to my old single axis, rigid looking, Dechambeau-esque, Moe Norman type of driver swing. And, Boom! There they were again. Dead straight, right down the middle again. On 8 and 9 I was comfortable with the old swing again and dropped some bombs. Then I went and played 10 because there was just enough. I really gave that one "the beans" as the brits would say. I pulled it a little, but it ended up in the left rough 25 out on 322 yd, straight par 4. That's gotta be the longest drive I've hit all year.
Sorry to go on like this, but dang it feels good to pound balls down the middle again!

Some Call Him Tim

Bald Eagle
40 tonight at thornberry. Should have been a 37, or even a 36, with one less thinned wedge.
A lot of waiting between shots, after the first few holes, but that seemed to settle down the driver. I've been trying to mess around with my driver swing too much lately. Trying to morph into a more relaxed, normal looking, swing. After dropping some real turds on the first few holes, I said screw it and went back to my old single axis, rigid looking, Dechambeau-esque, Moe Norman type of driver swing. And, Boom! There they were again. Dead straight, right down the middle again. On 8 and 9 I was comfortable with the old swing again and dropped some bombs. Then I went and played 10 because there was just enough. I really gave that one "the beans" as the brits would say. I pulled it a little, but it ended up in the left rough 25 out on 322 yd, straight par 4. That's gotta be the longest drive I've hit all year.
Sorry to go on like this, but dang it feels good to pound balls down the middle again!

Pound those balls! No shame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTV