What did you shoot today?

JTV

Bald Eagle
42/41 My only birdie was on 18. I kept missing pin high left. Dropped some real bombs! And, a couple real turds. On #8 (380 yd par 4, slight dogleg right) I caught the downslope on the right side of the fairway and only had 30 yds left in. I don't know exactly how far it flew, maybe 275, but that's the longest total drive I've hit in years. If my short game didn't suck, I could have gone low. I had quite a few flip wedge approaches.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JTV

Bald Eagle
Played the last two evenings at different courses. The first was the halfway decent course. The second one was the local goat track (at least its cheap now)
38/37 one birdie, and one 3 putt par on a par 5.
42/41, no birdies, even though I had 3 good looks. I even missed a 4 footer after hitting it stiff on a tough par 3. I hit more turd shots than usual the past two days, but it's still the short game really holding me back. Join the club eh?
I guess if I'm going to play bomb and gouge, I'm going to have to get better at gouging. Lol
I do think my chipping /pitching is actually getting better, but not enough to support my weak putting. I'm not way off the mark with putting either. Just barely missing way too many still.

Some Call Him Tim

Bald Eagle
Sponsored a team at the Platte Valley PRO-AM at local country club. Play three days with pro and three of my friends. $45k purse for pros who play one more day against each other.

Practice round tonight. Boy did I stink it up. Just wasn’t hitting it in good spots and missing right a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTV

Bald Eagle
Another 41 at thornberry today. 4 pars, 5 bogeys. The bogeys all stemmed from pulling easy approach shots. Today was the first day in a quite a while that I struggled to hit any quality iron shots. I guess I was just getting lazy with my setup. My swing is 90+ percent set up dependent. We played like 4 extra holes before it got too dark, and I focused more on my setup. And, there it was again, pure iron shots. Got dang I'm stupid! That's my biggest problem with golf, not mechanics.

RUSSS

BOING!
43/47. Really surprised I broke a hundred. Haven’t played since thanksgiving. Even managed to eek out a birdie. Only big blowup hole was on 11 when a thunderstorm dumped rain on us right after we hit our tee shots. Decided to finish the hole and head back to the clubhouse to wait it out. Big mistake since all of us scored triple or worse lol. Made it to the clubhouse and the sun was shining. Should have just replayed 11. At least I didn’t lose any balls today

Some Call Him Tim

Bald Eagle
43/47. Really surprised I broke a hundred. Haven’t played since thanksgiving. Even managed to eek out a birdie. Only big blowup hole was on 11 when a thunderstorm dumped rain on us right after we hit our tee shots. Decided to finish the hole and head back to the clubhouse to wait it out. Big mistake since all of us scored triple or worse lol. Made it to the clubhouse and the sun was shining. Should have just replayed 11. At least I didn’t lose any balls today
Congrats on playing golf again and sharing on a golf forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkwrestler

Titties & Beer
Friday game 43/42 no birdies. Smh
The course was very wet today. My area has been hit hard by storms. Couldn't get the speed and read right for less roll and break. My team placed 4th out of 5 teams no $ to lift my spirits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk