What did you shoot today?

JTV

Bald Eagle
45/42 Windy day on a links (style) course. 1 birdie that should have been an eagle. A couple doubles, and one really smooth double par on an easy par 3. Putts, again were close but no cigar.

My friend, however was draining putts like effin crazy! He literally made 5 20 footers on the front, and a couple more on the back. Beat me by 3 strokes, even though he wasn't playing that well otherwise. Wtc!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sharkwrestler

Titties & Beer
I know I shot a 40 on the front, the carnage on the back caused me to stop keeping track. Driver was solid all day long but I muffed up 5 hybrids on the back that blew up my round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ben there before. Usally it's the starting nine that gets me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wire1984

Great American Titty Hunter
Ben there before. Usally it's the starting nine that gets me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
My course the front 9 is where you have to score, anything over 38 and i know a round in the 70’s isn’t likely, though I did pull off a 41/36 there “once”. My probably is that my swing is getting longer as the round goes on and I stop hitting the ball as crisply. Shorter swing and I’m solid.

JTV

Bald Eagle
40/39 1 birdie, no doubles. Drove the first hole, just missed the eagle putt. The weather was great when we started. Then it started raining as I finished #9, and the temp dropped to like 55.
The stroke me lab was a good move because I actually made a few putts when I really needed them.

JTV

Bald Eagle
40/35 (par 71) Got off to a rough start with no warm up, but settled down and hit a ton of solid shots after that. Played basically down the middle on the back. On 18, not knowing the course, I hit my drive a bit right and couldn't go right at it. Somehow I talked my through hitting a little fade to like 7' and made the putt for my only birdie. Nice course. We'll definitely put this in the rotation.

Wire1984

JTV playing some good golf as his season winds down.

I’m waiting for winter to be over down here and a return to nice playing conditions.

JTV

Bald Eagle
Yeah, I may be back indoors on the Sim before too long. Hopefully not too soon though. A couple years ago I was still playing outdoors in December, just never know.

JTV

Bald Eagle
36 at the same course as yesterday. Back 9 because the front was hosting a high school event. Hit 6/7 fairways and 7/9 greens. No birdies. Bogied the easiest hole. Lol

JTV

Bald Eagle
40/40 on the same course as the last few days. The high winds basically turned it into a different course. I didn't really have trouble managing the wind, but the raised greens, which are all of them, we're already dried out and the ball wouldn't stop.

Wire1984

I’m putting the clubs away until it dries out, the course is just too wet right now. I had 4 balls down the middle plug yesterday, couldn’t find them and had to re-tee. Nothing like hitting 3 as your tee ball on 440 yard par 4’s - 4 unnecessary doubles right there. September sucks here, hot, humid and wet. October starts drying out and then we have 8 great months of weather before the heat returns.

JTV

Bald Eagle
Another 41 yesterday. Went even par the first 4 holes, and then bogied the next 5. I was playing pretty well though. I even hit one drive 295, I don't know where that came from, I wasn't trying to mash it, it must have just caught the down slope rolled out. Little miscues kept it from being a good score. Like trying to put a little more on it, which causes my shoulders to open, and the ball is going hard left.